Honey Hair Brown





Now that I'm on top of my blog and is to this day, I can tell you what inspired me. After dying my hair red mahogany in winter, it is now time for the summer, and I think red is now, so tomorrow I'm going to the hairdresser to get my hair lighter now, when the sun shines. I have a thing with dark hair in the summer, it really does not suit me for the color of dark hair short on my face, so I'm going lighter for the summer. Right now I really like the colors that are very light brown, so I looked around and found this color "Honey Brown" as seen on the likes of Jessica Alba, Kim Kardashian, and Jenifer Aniston.

Almost blonde but light brown. I think this is the color that I'm going to go tomorrow, a nice change. We hope that is right for me?!
See Also. Bags, Clothes Design, Cosmetic, Eyes, Face, Fashion Show, Flowers, Glasses, Hair, Jewelry,
Lips, Mehndi, Nails, Rio Fashion, Week, Second Hand fashion, Shoes, Wedding, Wedding Dance,

No comments:

Post a Comment